Code, name of the specialty:
In December 2018, based on the results examination of the External Expert Commission, the specialty passed specialized accreditation and was accredited by the Decision of the Accreditation Council of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan for a period of 5 years (05.04.2019 – 04.04.2024, Registration No. АВ2171, Issue date – April 5, 2019)
Form of training, terms:
Day time – 2 years, 1.5 years;
- Master of Arts in the specialty 7М02304-“Philology” (on the scientific and pedagogical direction);
- Master of Arts in Humanities specializing in 7М02304-Philology (in the profile direction).
Sphere of professional activity:
- scientific and pedagogical;
- educational and pedagogical;
- Organizational and pedagogical.
Objects of professional activity:
- Republican, regional and district educational institutions;
- regional and district methodical centers;
- service of analytical control of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Republican, regional and district cultural institutions;
- state, departmental (including various private institutions), higher educational institutions;
- research institutes
- research institutions;
- government bodies;
- departmental research institutions, etc.
Types of professional activity:
- linguistic, literary sources;
- National Library Fund;
- educational and methodical literature;
- special scientific research;
- modern regulatory legal acts and documents.
Subjects of professional activity:
- organization of research activity of undergraduates within the educational process of the university;
- the activities of authorized and local executive bodies to support innovative processes in the management of the educational system.
Bases of practices and internships:
- Humanitarian Research Institute (K. Zhubanov ARSU);
- Research Center “Abays studies” (K. Zhubanov ARSU);
- Scientific-research center “Zhubanovs studies” (K. Zhubanov ARSU);
- Sterlitamak State Pedagogical University (Russian Federation);
- Ural State Pedagogical University (Ekaterinburg, Russian Federation);
- Bashkir State University named after Akmulla (Ufa, Russian Federation).