6В02304 – Philology: Kazakh Philology
Code, name of the educational program
6В02304 – Philology: Kazakh Philology; (Major: Philology; Minor: Journalism, PR-manager)
In December 2018, based on the results examination of the External Expert Commission, the specialty passed specialized accreditation and was accredited by the Decision of the Accreditation Council of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Term of training:
4 years, 3 years;
Bachelor of Arts in educational program “Philology ”
List of positions:
teacher (at lyceum, gymnasiums, colleges), editor, referent, journalist, PR-manager, clerk.
Sphere of professional activity:
educational institutions; scientific research institutes, institutions; publishing; TV and Radio.
Subjects of professional activity:
- Kazakh language in synchronic-diachronic, sociolinguistic aspects;
- Kazakh, world literature;
- Documentation in Kazakh and Chinese languages.
- SSEU “Aktobe Humanities College”
- SSEU “Aktobe Polytechnic College”
- LLP “Aktobe-Media”
- TV channel “Kazakhstan-Aktobe”
- The company “CNPC-Аktobemunaigas”