Speciality code, name of the speciality
6В01701 – “Kazakh Language and Literature”
In December 2018, based on the results examination of the External Expert Commission, the specialty passed specialized accreditation and was accredited by the Decision of the Accreditation Council of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan for a period of 7years (05.04.2019 – 04.04.2026, Registration No. АВ2166, Issue date – April 5, 2019)
Form of training, terms:
Day time – 4 years, 3 years;
Correspondence – 3 years, 2 years
Bachelor of Education in specialty 5B011700- “Kazakh Language and Literature”
Area of professional activity:
- educational institutions (pedagogical);
- scientific research institutes, institutions;
- publishing, radio and television, personnel departments, etc .;
- other areas of professional activity requiring philological education.
Objects of professional activity:
- Higher educational institutions;
- medium (including gymnasiums, lyceums) and secondary professional (colleges) educational institutions;
- editorial offices of newspapers, magazines, radio and television, publishing houses;
- various institutions that need translators and referents.
Subjects of professional activity:
- Kazakh language in synchronic-diachronic, sociolinguistic aspects;
- Kazakh, world literature;
- methodology of teaching Kazakh language and literature in educational institutions.
Types of professional activity:
- educational (pedagogical): teacher;
- experimental research;
- organizational and management; the organization of educational work, the editor, the proof-reader, the referent, etc.
- other types of professional activity requiring philological education.
Secondary schools of the city of Aktobe №21 school-gymnasium in three languages, №24 linguistic school-gymnasium , №51 school-gymnasium, №13, №56, №40, New high school.