Speciality code, name of the speciality
6В01702 – “Russian Language and Literature; linguistic expert”
In December 2018, based on the results examination of the External Expert Commission, the specialty passed specialized accreditation and was accredited by the Decision of the Accreditation Council of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan for a period of 7years (05.04.2019 – 04.04.2026, Registration No. АВ2169, Issue date – April 5, 2019)
Form of training, terms:
Day time – 4 years, 3 years
Bachelor of Education in Specialty 6В01702 – “Russian Language and Literature”
Area of professional activity:
- educational institutions;
- scientific research institutes, institutions;
- mass media;
- public service, etc.
Objects of professional activity:
- secondary general education schools;
- average professional organizations;
- professional schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, colleges.
Subjects of professional activity:
- Russian language in synchronic-diachronic, sociolinguistic aspects;
- Russian, world literature;
- methodology of teaching Russian language and literature in educational institutions.
Types of professional activity:
- educational (pedagogical) – as a teacher of Russian language and literature in secondary general schools, secondary professional educational organizations, vocational schools, as well as in educational institutions of other kinds and forms, in various training courses;
- experimental research – as a research teacher, and also as an employee of various funds and projects;
- organizational and managerial – as the head of various levels in state and non-governmental organizations;
- editorial – as editor of publishing houses;
- a narrative – as a media worker;
- linguistic expert.
State Educational Institution of the Secondary School No. 23 in Aktobe;
State educational institution № 27 in Aktobe city