Specialty code, name of the specialty
6B01705 –Kazakh, Russian languages and literature
Form of training, terms:
Day time – 4 years,
Remote – 2 years, 3 years
6B01705–Bachelor of Arts in specialty of Kazakh, Russian languages and literature
Sphere of professional activity:
- educational institutions;
- scientific research institutes, institutions;
- publishing, mass media.
Objects of professional activity:
- Higher educational institutions;
- medium (including gymnasiums, lyceums) and secondary professional (colleges) educational institutions;
- research organizations;
- editorial offices of newspapers, magazines, radio and television; publishing houses.
Types of professional activity:
- teacher of Kazakh, Russian languages and literature
- experimental research;
- document specialist;
- editor,copy editor, etc.
Subjects of professional activity:
- Phonetics and lexicology of modern Kazakh, Russian languages;
- Morphology and problems of word formation in Kazakh, Russian languages;
- Syntax of simple and complex sentences of modern Kazakh and Russian languages;
- Interactive module technology of teaching Kazakh and Russian languages in other nationality schools.
- №21 school-gymnasium in three languages
- №51 school-gymnasium
- Secondary school №13