Speciality code, name of the speciality
5В012100 – “Kazakh language and literature in schools with non-Kazakh language of instruction”
In December 2018, based on the results examination of the External Expert Commission, the specialty passed specialized accreditation and was accredited by the Decision of the Accreditation Council of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan for a period of 7years (05.04.2019 – 04.04.2026, Registration No. АВ2167, Issue date – April 5, 2019)
Form of training, terms:
Day time – 4 years, 3 years
Bachelor of Education in specialty 5B012100 – “Kazakh language and literature in schools with non-Kazakh language of instruction”
Area of professional activity:
- Higher educational institutions;
- medium (including gymnasiums, lyceums) and secondary professional (colleges) educational institutions,
- research institutions;
- editorial offices of newspapers, magazines, the field of radio and television, publishing, personnel departments;
- various institutions that need translators and referents.
Objects of professional activity:
- educational institutions (pedagogical);
- research institutes and institutions;
- publishing, radio and television, personnel departments, etc .;
- other institutions requiring philological education.
Subjects of professional activity:
- Kazakh language in synchronic-diachronic, sociolinguistic aspects;
- Kazakh, world literature;
- methodology of teaching Kazakh language and literature in educational institutions.
Types of professional activity:
- educational (pedagogical);
- experimental research;
- organizational and management; the organization of educational work, the editor, the proof-reader, the referent, etc .;
- other types of professional activity requiring philological education.
Secondary schools of Aktobe №17, №27