Success of the faculty
Success of the faculty
8 scientist- teachers of the faculty are owners of the grant “Best University teacher of the RK”:
Zh.O. Tektigul (2009 y.);
K.K. Sadirova (2012 y.);
A.Sh. Pangereyev (2013y.);
S.S. Isakova (2013 y.);
B.T. Borashev (2014 y.);
A.M Mussayev (2014 y.);
M.R. Baltymova (2015 y.);
B.S. Karagulova (2019y.).
Achievements according to the Independent Accreditation Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan (NAAR).:
- Specialty 5B012200 – “Russian language and literature” in schools with non-Russian language of instruction – the1st place;
- Specialty 6M020500 – “Philology” according to the independent rating for the second year is the holder of the 3rd place among 55 universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan (data of the newspaper “Kazakhstanskaya Pravda” dated 02.06.2016);
- Specialty 5B012200 – “Russian language and literature” in schools with non-Russian language of instruction” – the 2nd place;
- Specialty 5B011700 – “Kazakh language and literature” – the 2nd place (data of the newspaper “Kazakhstanskaya Pravda” dated 25.05.2017).
- Specialty 5B012200 – “Russian language and literature in schools with non-Russian language of training” – the 1st place;
- Specialty 5B011700 – “Kazakh language and literature” – the 1st place
On December 11, 2019, a rating of educational programs of universities was published, conducted jointly with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs. According to the results of the percentage of employed graduates and their average salary, assessment of the relevance of programs, as well as the results of questionnaires of graduates and expert assessments, specialty 5В021000-Foreign Philology took 2nd place, and specialty 5В020700 – Interpreting and Translation 5th place.
5В011800/6В018- «Russian language and literature» – the 2nd place
5В011700/6В016-« Kazakh language and literature» – the 3rd place
6М020500/ 7М060 –« Philology»- the 3rd place
7М02303 – «Foreign Philology» – the 3rd place
8D060-« Philology» – the 3rd place
5В011800/6В018-« Russian language and literature» – the 2nd place
5В011700/6В016-« Kazakh language and literature» – the 2nd place
2015 – 2016 academic year:
- High test scores in the specialties of the Philological Faculty were demonstrated by students in the framework of the MES certification;
- Professors, Doctors of Philology B.T. Borash, A.Sh. Pangereyev were awarded the honorary title of Academicians of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of the RK;
- Professor A.M. Moldakhanov was awarded a gold medal of the community of higher education institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after. A. Baytursynov;
- In the 50th anniversary of the ARSU named after K. Zhubanov, the faculty, professorial and teaching staff of the university was awarded with diplomas of honor of the Mayor of the city and region, anniversary breastplates and medals “Honorary Professor”;
- Head of the Department of Kazakh Literature, Ph.D. M.R.Baltymova became the owner of the grant “The best teacher -2015”.
2016 – 2017 academic year:
- In the Republican competition of scientific research works of 2016, the student of the specialty 5В020500-“Philology” Shokayev Mustafa won an honorable third place with a scientific work on the theme: “Artistic image of the khans in the trilogy of Ilyas Yessenberlin ” Nomads “;
- Students of the specialty 5B012200 – “Russian language and literature in schools with non-Russian language training” in April 2017 participated in the international pilot project “The Torch of the Russian Language on the Great Silk Road” (PFUR, Moscow, Russia) and were awarded diplomas of the winners;
- Senior lecturer of the Department of Russian Philology and Intercultural Communication, PhD D.T. Shetieva won a grant from the Mayor of the region with the theme: “Aktobe: imperatives of the times”.
2017 – 2018 academic year:
- Doctoral studies were opened in the specialty 6D020500-“Philology”;
- According to the plan were invited 2 foreign teachers to conduct classes for students of the Faculty (Orhan Soilemez, Turkey, 14.10 – 25.10.2018; Zhang Shuven, PRC, conducts classes for second-year students of the specialty 5B020500 – “Philology: Kazakh and Russian Philology”);
- Teachers of the faculty in the framework of international academic mobility delivered lectures in foreign universities (M. R. Baltymova – Naberezhnye Chelny state University of the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia, may 2018, course: “History of Oriental literature”);
- Student of the specialty “Kazakh Philology” Zhaksylyk Alikhan became the winner of the 1-st place in Republican competition of young akyns “Uly Dalanyn ulanymyn” (Astana, 2018), winner of 3rd place in the Republican competition of akyns “An darygan Dalada shynga ainalgan Astana”, dedicated to the 20th anniversary of Astana (Aktobe, 2018).
2018 – 2019 academic year:
- All educational programs of a bachelor degree and one educational program of a magistracy successfully passed specialized re-accreditation for a period of 7 and 5 years.
- Associate Professor of theoretical and applied linguistics, Karagulova B.S. became the owner of the grant “the Best teacher of the University-2019”;
- In 2018, according to the plan, 2 foreign teachers were invited to conduct classes for students of the faculty (Orhan Soylemez, Turkey, 14.10 – 25.10. 2018; Zhang Shuwen, China, and conducts classes for second-year students of the specialty 5B020500 – “Philology: Kazakh and Russian Philology”);
- Teachers of the faculty in the framework of international academic mobility delivered lectures in foreign universities (K. Sadirova – Bashkir state University, December 03-17, 2018 course – “Phraseological picture of the world: Kazakh and Tatar languages (ethno – linguistic aspect)”; S.S.Isakova – Bashkir state University, December 03-17, 2018 course – “Terms in professional communication”);
- Classrooms were opened with the support of graduates of philological specialties: Academic audience named after academician R. Syzdyk; Auditorium named after S. Ermaganbet; Educational audience named after the poet A. Utegenov;
- The academic building, where the faculty of Philology is located, was given a name . Baiganin;
- Has been equipped and is open “conference room name Otezhan Nurgaliyev”;
- Student of the specialty “Russian language and literature” Abuov Aslan became Chairman of Aktobe regional branch of the Republican youth movement Zhangyru Zholy of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan, speaker Of the international forum “Jas Barys-2018” (Astana); winner of the nomination “Star of the year” youth prize of Akim of Aktobe region “Zhas Aktobe-2018” (December 2018); special letter of thanks to the Minister of culture and sports of Kazakhstan Arystanbek Mukhamediuly (Astana, 2018).);
- Four students of the faculty became the owners of the badge “best student – 2018” for special services in the field of education, science, art, sports in the learning process;
- 2019, March1 the rector of ARSU named after K. Zhubanov, Professor B. A. Erdembekov with the participation of the rector of the University Kastamonsk S. Aydin opened cultural centre “Kazakh Eli”. During the Grand opening of the centre also hosted a presentation of the textbook “Grammar of the Kazakh language” in Turkish, created by a team scientists of our University Professor B. A. Erdembekov, Professor G. T. Shokym and Turkish scientist, Professor I. Binaryat the University of Kastamonu, Turkey;
- Associate Professor B.K.Muratbek, Department of theoretical and applied linguistics, Director of the programme of academic mobility and according to the Memorandum between K. Zhubanov ARSU and Kastamonu University, Turkey conducted studies at the faculty of “Art and science” at the Department of Turkish dialects and literature (25.02.19 – 15.03.19 .). It was also organized and held at a high level international seminar at the University of Kastamonu on the topic «Latin negizdi kazak alipbiinin maseleleri”;
- In order to form the future specialists-philologists of high-quality knowledge and professional skills, a study was opened in the Aktobe branch of the Writers’ Union of Kazakhstan and the “Club of Young Writers”, which will instill knowledge in various literary and journalistic areas to those engaged in creative work;
- The presentation of the collection “Kauyrsyn Kalam”, which included works of art of students in the poetic, prosaic and journalistic genres;
- The intellectual discussion club “Shabyt” was opened, the purpose of which is to strengthen the professional competence of students and expand their horizons.
- At the Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics within the framework of the program “Looking to the Future: Modernization of the Spiritual Consciousness”, the club “Kyz Alemi” opened in honor of the Year of Youth, the purpose of which is to educate young people on a national-spiritual basis;
- Students of the Faculty of Philology Yerasyl Azhbenov, Assem Sambaeva and Anar Akhabaeva participated in the XI subject Olympiad of students of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Nur-Sultan) in the specialty 5В020500 – “Philology: Kazakh philology” and took the honorable third place;
- Students of the 3rd year of the specialty 5B011700 – “Kazakh language and literature” Kaligulla J., Tynyshtyk N., Shmanova G. participated in the XI Republican subject Olympiad (East Kazakhstan State University named after S. Amanzholov) and took the honorable second place. Student G. Shmanova took the first place in the essay competition;
- April 19, 2019 at the Faculty of Philology of Aktobe Regional State University. Zhubanov, together with the Kazakh National Women’s Pedagogical University, hosted the traditional conference “Isaev’s readings”, dedicated to the prominent scientist, corresponding member of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Doctor of Philology, Professor Seilbek Mukhamedzharovich Isaev;
- The philological faculty of Aktobe Regional State University named after K.Zhubanov held a regional competition “Festival of author’s fairy tales” in the framework of the “Year of youth” in Kazakhstan with participation of students of 8-11 classes, colleges and universities. The festival was held in order to reveal the creative abilities of adolescents and young people;
- On April 19, 2019, the republican scientific-methodical conference “Program of renewed education: Kazakh language and problems of its teaching” took place, dedicated to the 60th anniversary of Ph.D., associate professor of the Faculty of Philology of Aktobe Regional State University named after K. Zhubanov and 60 anniversary of Ph.D., senior lecturer K.A. Kondybay;
- A 3rd year student of the specialty 5B011800 – “The Russian Language and Literature” Kulumzhanova Ayazhan took the 1st place in the International Olympiad in Russian as a Foreign Language (St. Petersburg, Russian Federation)
2020-2021 academic year
- Professor, doctor of philological sciences Sadirova K.K. won the grant project “Onomastic discourse: mythological aspect”.
- Students of EP “Kazakh language and literature” took the 3rd prize places at «Scientific-research works of students»: Bekbolat Zh.A., scientific adviser: Imangazina A.A.; Kuandykova A.E. scientific adviser: Muratbek B.K.; student of EP “Kazakh language and literature in schools with non-Kazakh language of instruction” Askarova M. (2nd place), scientific adviser: Karagulova B.S.
Student teams of the faculty, regularly participating in republican subject Olympiads, have the following prize places:
Based on the results of the republican Olympiad among universities on the Kazakh language and literature.
Specialty 5В020500-“Philology: Kazakh Philology”:
- 2013-2014 academic year – the 2 nd place;
- 2014-2015 academic year – the 1st place;
- In 2015-2016 academic year was held in the ARGU them. K. Zhubanov Republican subject Olympiad on the specialty 5В020500-“Philology”;
- 2016-2017 academic year – the 3rd place;
- 2017-2018 academic year – the 3rd place;
- 2018-2019 academic year – the 3rd place;
- 2019-2020 academic year – the 3rd place.
Specialty 5B011700 – “Kazakh language and literature”:
- 2014-2015 academic year – the 3rd place;
- 2016-2017 academic year – the 3rd place;
- 2017-2018 academic year – the 3rd place;
- 2018-2019 academic year – the 3rd place;
According to the results of the republican Olympiad among universities on the Russian language and literature.
Specialty 5B011800- “Russian Language and Literature”:
- 2014-2015 academic year – the 2nd place;
- 2015-2016 academic year – the 3rd place.
By the program of realization of multilingualism, special groups were created, where following teachers conduct lessons in disciplines:
- Gender linguistics (Professor G.T. Shokhim), specialty 5B020500-“Philology: Kazakh philology”, the 3rd course (10 students).
- Cognitive linguistics (professor S.S. Isakova), specialty 5B020500-“Philology: Kazakh philology”, the 4th course (10 students, 2 semester).
- General Linguistics (Professor Zh.O.Tektigul), specialty 5B011700-“Kazakh language and literature”, the 4thcourse (10 students, 2 semester).
- Professionally orientated foreign language (Professor S.S. Isakova, PhD Dr. A.T. Shetieva, in all specialties).
The presence of 1 PhD doctor, 7 candidates of sciences, 19 masters of Arts and a master of pedagogy and psychology, including 3 Honorable workers of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and a winner of the title “Best teacher of the University of RK” indicates good scientific potential of the staff of the faculty of foreign languages. The faculty works on the organization and management of educational process, the use of educational technology in open sessions, conducting online seminars of international level, as well as monitoring attendance and ensuring the educational process in the departments.
Most of the teachers have passed courses of improving the qualification abroad (Kushkarova G.K., Trusheva A.T., Suleimenova Z. E., Urazova A. A., Usenova S.G., Zhumakhanova A.A., Aimukatova A.T., Burybayeva R.A., Taipakova A.R. and etc.), which undoubtedly contributed to increasing the motivation to learn and proficiency in a foreign language. Traditionally teachers use such types of learning as E-Learning, learning via Skype, video conferencing. Teachers of the faculty have passed an international exam on TKT – Teaching Knowledge Test, conducted by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
Teachers participate in various teaching seminars and webinars of the faculty and the University and receive different certificates regularly.
In addition, teachers are trained in the leading universities of the world. Teachers undergo courses of the advanced training in national training center “Orleu”.
Traditionally, the University conducts Olympiads on the English for the graduating classes of the secondary schools in Aktobe and regions;
The certification of Ministry of education and science showed the high rates on testing the specialties of the faculty;
For the 50th anniversary of Aktobe K. Zhubanov State University professor-teachers staff of the faculty were awarded by diplomas of Akim the city and region, and anniversary medals.
Koptileuova K. B. is a scholar-teacher of the faculty, the holder of the grant “Best teacher of the University of RK” – (2012).
Kerimbayeva B.T., PhD doctor, assistant professor and the head of the department “Foreign Philology and Translation” is the holder of scholarship “Young scientist” of MSE RK.
The team of the faculty, regularly participating in science Olympiads, is the winner of the following prizes:
Speciality – 5B020700 – Translation and Interpreting:
2015-2016 a. y. – the third place, Nagmetova A.
2016-2017 a. y. – the third place, Moldasheva G.
Specialty – 5B021000 – Foreign Philology:
2016-2017 a. y. – the third place Arkpaeva M.
2017-2018 a.y. – the third place Bakytzhan S.
Specialty 5B011900 – “Foreign language: two foreign languages”:
2015-2016 a. y. – the third place Zhakanova G.
2018-2019 a.y. – the second place Shonmurinov T.
2018-2019 a.y. – the third place Asylov N.
Asylov Nursultan, the student of specialty “Foreign language: two foreign languages” is “The best student of 2017-2018 a.y”. The student of «Foreign language: two foreign languages» specialty Zharken Nurken rewarded by the rector, professor of K.Zhubanov ARSU, he is also «The best student of 2018-2019 a.y. » The students of specialty «Foreign Philology» Nasumov N. and Ziyadinov Zh. ranked the second place in the competition «Granite of science». The student of specialty «Foreign Philology» Myrzaly K. received a certificate to the semi-final of Start Up project «My dream». The student of «Foreign language: two foreign languages» specialty Toleubayeva Gulmira is an active participant of the Aktobe debate, Coordinator of the debate club “Ritor”, Winner of the 1st place in the English league in the regional debate tournament held by Aktobe Polytechnic College, the title of “Best Speaker” of the debate tournament among the teams of regional youth who participated in the training seminar in the framework of the IV Republican debate tournament dedicated to the Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Winner certificate, the winner of the first place in the debate tournament among the youth teams in the region was awarded the title “BEST SPEAKER” at a regional tournament called “Tolerance and unity”, organized by the International School of Languages OXFORD VISION, thanked by the Deputy Chairman of “Nur Otan party” N.Agniyazov for active participation in the organization of the Regional Forum of the primary Party organizations. “The best student of 2018”, entered the book of the best students “Zhas Kyran”. The student of «Foreign language: two foreign languages» specialty Nazdanov Nurlan completed the course “School of Young Entrepreneurs” under the program “Business Road Map 2020”. Nurdan Nazdanov was nominated in the nomination “Cultural Reading” for the regional poetry competition among university students (April 17, 2018). Nurlan Nazdanov is the winner of the debate tournament among Serpin students (2017). According to the results of the debate tournament among the teams of regional youth, organized by the Center for the Study of Democracy through the Department of Innovative Technologies of the Aktobe region Nurlan Nazdanov is the winner of the 1st place (2017), got the letter of thanks for acknowledgments in the logical systematic criticism of the traditional interdepartmental rector’s cup on the debate for the promotion of the article by N.Nazarbayev “Orientation – Spiritual Revival” (Letter of thanks, Aktobe, 2017). He participated in a training seminar in the framework of the IV Republican Debate Tournament, dedicated to the Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and got a certificate of practical training (Certificate, Uralsk, 2017). He also was awarded for outstanding work and special activity at the IV Republican debate tournament dedicated to the Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Letter of thanks, Uralsk, 2017).
The faculty carries out at the University international workshops to enhance linguistic, methodological and linguistic training, annual seminars of the British Council and publishers Maсmillan, Goethe Institute and DAAD.
In the 2017-2018 academic year, under the program of external academic mobility, students of the 2-3 courses of the specialty “Translation studies” Bakyt Nurly, Zhumiev Nursultan, Konyspayev Kairat, Kudaibergenova Zulfiya were educated in Urumqi, China.
In the second half of the 2017-2018 academic year, Bazarbayeva Aigerim, the 2nd year student, gained knowledge at the Eurasian Humanities Institute (Astana) under the program of internal academic mobility.
In addition, students of Osh State University (Kyrgyz Republic) – Paizova Takhmina, Myrzabekova Samara, Yuldasheva Khusniyat and Dosmatova Kamila studied at our university under the program of academic mobility.
According to the program of academic mobility in the 2017-2018 academic year, 9 students (Tolegen Gaukhar, Umbetova Aizhan, Sanatova Zhibek, Shangereeva Saule, Kashkenov Temirlan, Aiymbetova Gulnaz, Zhumagaliyeva Zhansaya, Tleubergenova Perizat, Yerlik Botakoz) studied in the Xinjiang university. Hamitova Moldir, Karamanova Gulmira, Moldabaeva Ayazhan studied at the Financial University in Bydgoszcz, Poland. The 2nd year student Gabdualieva Aigerim studied at the University of Sakaria (Republic of Turkey) and received a free scholarship (a grant from the University of Sakaria) for the next academic year. Tynybekova Dilyara, the 3rd year student, studied at the University of Vytautas Magnus in Lithuania (Kaunas), at the Faculty of International Relations and Development.
The following students of the specialty “Foreign Language: Two Foreign Languages” in the 2017-2018 academic year, under the program of academic mobility, studied in China at Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics: Tomiris Hayrosh, Onoprienko Olivia, Bakhtiyar Otegen. The 3rd year students Asylov Nursultan, Tanzharikova Aidana studied at the Financial University in Bydgoszcz, Poland. As part of the internal academic mobility program, Zhaken Nurken, Anar Mukasheva, Seitova Indira studied at the Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University in Almaty. In addition, with the program of internal academic mobility the second-year student Nurlanovna Fatima from the Uralsk State Educational Institution named after Utemisov studied at our university. Second-year student Galymzhanova Zhupar studied at Aktau State University named after Sh. Esenova.